WIROC 2019 WELCOMES YOU
Scientific research that you have conducted can be presented as Free Papers. If the paper is selected, then you will get an opportunity to make a podium presentation of your work at WIROC 2019.
The reviewers of the Free Papers score the papers based on various criteria. If your paper is amongst the 6 best papers scored by the reviewers, your paper will be automatically selected for competing in the Masalawalla Best Paper session. Only papers where the full paper has been submitted will be chosen for Best Free Paper session.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 14, 2019: 11.45 pm
- BOTH Abstract & Full Paper (in plain text format) need to be submitted.
- Submit Abstract (300 words) and Full Paper in English in plain text format.
- The full paper should be structured as title, introduction, materials & methods, results and conclusions. It should include five keywords. It should also include a list of references for the concerned work.
- Indicate which one of the categories the paper may be included: Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement, Trauma, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Spine, Tumours, Metabolic Bone Disease, Limb reconstruction & formities, Shoulder, Hand & Wrist, Foot & Ankle, Miscellaneous.
- It is mandatory for the author/s to submit on demand a Master chart of study data to WIROC 2019 Scientific Committee. The master chart should be verified and countersigned by the head of department in cases where the work has been done in a teaching institute or when the manuscript is a multicenter study. Failure to produce the Master chart may invite disqualification.