TEAM WIROC 2019 WELCOMES YOU
At WIROC 2019, the organizers wish to encourage more delegates to present their work. With this in mind,abstracts can be submitted for submission in 6 broad categories. There will be a prize for the best presentation in each category.
- Abstract submission strats from January 1, 2019
- The deadline for submission of abstracts in any category is August 31, 2019 – 11.45 pm
- Abstract submission can ONLY be done through the WIROC 2019 website - www.wiroc.in
- Register as a delegate; only a registered delegate may present his work at the WIROC 2019.
- The presenter must be registered for the conference at least 72 hours before he/she submits the abstract. He / She will get a password within 72 hours of registration. The password is mandatory for submission of the abstract. If any problems with obtaining the password, please contact Mr. Vaibhav Pisal at Vama Events (Mob: +91 9969363433).
- The same paper cannot be submitted for presentation in two different categories.
- A delegate can make only 1 presentation in each category.
- Only the lead author of the paper can make a scientific presentation at WIROC 2019. Presenting author and no one else from the team gets a certificate for presentation
- The names of authors and the lead author cannot be changed after submission.
- Please do not mention name of author or institution anywhere in the abstract or else, it will mean automatic disqualification.
- The submitted scripts will be reviewed by a panel of experts in a blinded and coded fashion; WIROC 2019 Scientific Committee will intimate the delegate about the acceptance or rejection of the paper.
- The decision of the scientific committee is final regarding selection of your abstract for presentation at the conference.
- The WIROC 2019 Committee reserves the right to withdraw a paper at any time.
Criteria for Disqualification
Automatic disqualification occurs if:
- Disclosure of author(s) name(s) or affiliation(s) directly or indirectly anywhere in the text of the paper.
- Previously published study.
- Papers previously presented in WIROC.
- Plagiarized / doctored study.
Steps for Abstract submission:
- Log on to the WIROC 2019 website - www.wiroc.in
- Click on Abstracts.
- Read the general guidelines.
- Click on the category in which you want to submit the abstract.
- Read the guidelines for abstract submission in that category.
- Now upload your abstract/ video.
- Once it is uploaded, then press the submit button on the screen.
- Only, if you get a dialogue box on the screen that your “Abstract has been submitted successfully” has your abstract been successfully uploaded.