TEAM WIROC 2019 WELCOMES YOU
An E-poster is a short powerpoint presentation detailing your scientific work. At WIROC 2019, your PPT will be uploaded onto computers at the conference venue and will be open for viewing by delegates during the course of the conference.
Judges will select the 5 best posters. The lead author of these posters will get an opportunity to make a 2 min presentation to the judges at the poster display area. The timing for the presentation will be on 22.12.19 at 2 pm. There is an award for Best Poster.
All posters carry the same weightage as free papers. Poster presenters will receive an acknowledgement certificate from WIROC 2019.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 14, 2019: 11.45 pm
- Submit Abstract (300 words) in English in plain text format.
- The full paper should be structured as title, introduction, materials & methods, results and conclusions. It should include five keywords.
- There is a prize for the Best Poster.
- At the conference, you can submit your E-Poster at the designated poster area in Renaissance Hotel and Convention Centre on 20.12.2019 from 9:30 am to 12.00 Noon.